1. Four-blade propeller type --- standard type stirring head, which makes the mixed media flow axially from top to bottom with low shear force.
2. Three-blade propeller type --- makes the mixed media flow axially from top to bottom, generating local shear force. Suitable for medium to high speed
3. Dissolution --- Make the mixed medium generate radial flow from above and below. The strong turbulence and high shear force formed can crush the particles in the liquid. Suitable for medium to high speed
4. Centrifugal --- Double blades open with increasing speed, suitable for use in narrow-mouth containers. The stirring effect is similar to the four-blade propeller type. Suitable for medium to high speed
5. Fan blade type --- produces tangential flow, small turbulence, good heat exchange performance, and is used in occasions that require gentle stirring of media. Use at low and medium speeds.
6. Anchor type --- produces tangential flow, the edge forms a high shear rate. Make the mixed medium difficult to deposit on the container wall. Use at low speed. It is used for polymer reaction and dispersion of minerals in liquids, and is an ideal stirring element for medium and high viscosity fluids.
7. Other special blades --- You can choose other various types of blades (to meet your special working conditions)